KE

Posted on Jun 6, 2022
Happy client

This product is amazing, I love the scent, composition and moisture of it. My hair smells and feels great after using it. I wish the size was bigger though. The quality is worth the price and I believe it's suitable for all ages, I will be using it on my daughter's hair too

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Its a really natural light weight hair oil. You can really smell the jojoba oil. But if you have fine hair, it will weigh your hair down if put too much. But the vanilla scent is really strong! Bottle will definitely last long

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Used it only a couple of times, but I really like the scent. The packaging is very convenient and the oil itself really moisturizes the hair

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Don't spray too much. Your hair will get really oily. It comes out fast when you spray. I realized you just need one spray then scrunch hair and it spreads out to other areas. Strong nice smell of vanilla scent.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Nice scent. Very moisturizing. Makes my hair very shiny. A little goes along way.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Lovely scent

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It has an oil-like texture. Although it is a spray, it does not come out in the form of mist, so I put it in the palm of my hand and then put it on. It doesn't harden and feels smooth and cohesive (^^) The hair also has a gloss ☆ It has a sweet scent like vanilla ♪

amam
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The texture is just halfway between spray and oil. I have used it by spraying it on dry hair several times, but the dryness and dryness of the hair tips are improved. It has a heavy scent and is a sweet vanilla, and it has a long-lasting effect, so it can be used as a substitute for perfume. Recommended for those who don't like oil because it's too sticky.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The scent is modest in sweetness, like lavender? It also smells. I think that 1 push is enough for straight to wavy hair with a fairly heavy texture. The cohesiveness is good as a feeling of use. If you apply too much, it will be sticky.