KE

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

For me, this is the best form of vitamin D3, because there is MCT Oil inside, which helps to absorb it faster. I have hypothyroidism and I take 5 drops of it every morning together with vitamin K2 (Mk7). Definitely I like it more than the capsules and I see a faster effect.I recommend it!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Liquid California Gold Nutrition Vitamin D3. I really like their collagen. I trust this brand that’s why I chose this one, the price is also good.

417df896-ed49-402f-b0a7-94bc0c9deaad
Posted on May 16, 2022

A very good and profitable version of vit D in drops, perfectly absorbed !! One drop of 500 IU, convenient and easy dosage, tasteless and odorless. Large package of 30 ml, which is very beneficial compared to other options. The result after a full course of admission is definitely there.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I like it for summer days when natural d3 is produced and I need less in suplementation. Easy to add to any food containig fats or emulgators. For me (as I use quite a handfull of supplements) it is one celulose capsule less - so I like it a lot.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Very easy to take. I put it in whatever I’m drinking or sometimes just straight from the bottle. I like that it’s an oil and not a pill or gummy. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Bought for my daugter(1 y o) Perfect dossage in 2 drops

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

i found it recently, hope it will be a good choice

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Value for money and the liquid form are perfect for the elderly in a feeding tube—great dosage for immunity.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

great quality vitamin d. liquid form is absorbed better in body. it was recommended to me by my doctor for a thyroid condition