KE

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
Good

I got it for my wife. On first apply she didn't find it good as neither the swelling decreased not the pain in the feet/legs. But after using it for multiple times now she feels the decrease in the pain. It smells like peppermint chocolate and gives a warm sensation when applied on the skin. However it takes care of the skin and you don't face any skin issue after applying it.

1e5c67fe-aa70-4030-b6d8-8bce12e8e3c8
Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Only used it once. Overall I like it, but just be aware it is VERY strong peppermint. My husband was rubbing my feet with it and my eyes started burning from four feet away.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I have to say the first time I used this I think I used way to much and the cooling effect was at it's highest. Just use a really small amount to feel refreshed and cool.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I like the smell,minty and refreshing . I use it in my evening routine and if makes my legs feel lighter and overall helps me relax. The size is a bit small so you may run out of it quickly( if you use it frequently )

Posted on May 21, 2022

the size of the package is large, the smell is menthol, it does not relax much, I did not feel any improvement in my legs.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Texture is great! Not sticky Peppermint helps my legs to relax in my pregnancy.

Posted on May 23, 2022

love the smell, feels like youre at a spa. minty and cooling sensation. great during pregnancy

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

seems to be relaxing my tired legs at end of day. smells good.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Cream is soothing especially after a long day. It’s minty on the feet and legs but it’s relaxing.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

It’s a nice leg cream. Moisture it and make a cool feel afterwards