KE

4.4
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 27, 2022
1,488

very good quality and come with nice package. Relieves joint pains improved by motion and worsened by humidity Relieves joint and muscle pains worsened at night Homeopathic Medicine for Arthritic, Joint and Rheumatic Pain natural pain reliever natural active ingredients help to relieve pain from stiff and inflamed joints, minor aches and pains associated with arthritis, as well as wrist, finger joint and rheumatic pain. Relieves joint pain from trauma or overexertion. Relieves pain in the wrists

52db62d7-8124-4c84-979a-551f66203fff
Posted on Dec 11, 2022

I've been using this product for years and love it! The formulary is slightly different than just the straight arnicare product, so check out the ingredient list and see if it works for you. High quality supplement that has many benefits for me. I like the blister packs/package because you can cut off a small portion or row and take with you anywhere.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

After taking Arnicare Arthritis for a very sore hand at that time, it seemed to work quite quickly to resolve the pain; and now that I think of it, I haven't had that hand pain since. However, because the hand pain is very infrequent, it is hard to tell whether it was Arnicare or pure coincidence but next time it happens, I will be able to tell for sure.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

This has a variety of homeopathic active ingredients sure to cover for what ails you with arthritis. Easy to use & understand directions. The tablets are bigger than the pellets, but quickly dissolve, which is great for anyone who does not want to, or cannot swallow tablets whole. This does work as stated, so I highly recommend anyone who wants high quality, safe & reliable products to use, to definitely give this a try.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022
1,377

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I think these help mildly for my aches and pains. I have hot spots of pain in my neck and lumbar spine. Very easy to take and take with you if you're traveling. I used Rhus Tox with my kids when they were little for poison ivy, and i swear it worked for them.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Got this for my stepmom and for my mom to help with their arthritis pain instead of taking Advil or Tylenol. They both approve and it has been super helpful. Will continue to buy.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

Have used Arnicare for years with great results for muscle aches and this arthritis product has helped both my 97 year old husband and myself with arthritis pain and is safe to take. Boiron's products are always effective and high quality and give us both relief.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

a very good brand , it helped with relieving quickly my joint pains , very good quality, effective ingredients , homeopathic remedies work so well, and i love that it can be taken whenever needed and it works fast.