KE

Posted on Oct 6, 2021
Fine texture

The flour is very fine and heavy. I can tell when i measure this compared to a lower grade rice flour. 1 cup of Red Mills can weigh 80-90gm whereas others weighed 50-60gm only. If you want finer and melting cake texture, you should use this. My mom told me my cake is harder & coarser only then I realised is due to me switching to another brand rice flour.

30311745-240f-4948-a70c-bb857bcbc31c
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

The quality of Bob's Red Mill products is always consistent and outstanding! I am on a gluten free diet and can trust that their ingredients are free from gluten contamination. The package size is perfect for my baking and cooking needs. I love the smooth consistency of this white rice flour!! Give it a try! You won't be disappointed!!

e15047b8-e804-487c-bb78-3fb11750e781
Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Excellent quality! The package is convenient and the product is versatile. I use it to make mooncakes and mochi. Tastes just like rice, as it should I will buy again.

ac812ff2-8ad5-47de-8011-b39b6d00d6b3
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I use this solely for exfoliation of body skin, works perfectly. I'm always coming back to it. quality has always been excellent, never found anything wrong with it. i also think that the price for the size and amount of product is fair. once every blue moon Ill also make some rice "patties" on the stove top, flip them a few times until crispy both sides then spread some almond butter or marmalade, and it makes for a really tasty snack! highly recommended

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I use this flour in baking cookies and cakes. I also use as thickener in chocolates. I believe, that sweet rice gives a more coherent texture to baked goodies. This is not sweet as the name implies. Bob's Red Mill, is a good brand, which I trust./ This is good value for money too.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

The flour is of superior quality.Very good for pancakes or other biscuits.A great ingredient for those who are gluten intolerant.Have lot's of benefit,i like it 😀

Y0998B
Posted on May 7, 2022

The quality , The taste, the packaging everything is on point . The packaging size is a little bit smaller than you except but it’s very enough for several uses and servings.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I've looked for this everywhere and couldn't find it! I'm so glad Iherb carries this and it works great for my baking!

Posted on May 16, 2022

The grind of this white rice flour is more coarse than found in an all-purpose gluten-free flour counterpart, however, the quality is still great! Works well in recipes that call for white rice flour or part of an all-purpose gluten-free flour blend.