Page 1 - Reviews - Bob's Red Mill, Organic Golden Flaxseed Meal, 32 oz (907 g) - iHerb
KE
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Keto perfect bread 😍 192 grams Vital Wheat Gluten 38 grams Oat Fiber 5 tablespoon powdered erythritol 84 grams Golden Flax Seed 1/2 teaspoon xanthen gum 1 1/4 teaspoon salt Take all of the dry ingredients and mix in a bowl 200 gram hot tap water 2 eggs 30 grams butter 1 teaspoon honey 1 heaping tablespoon SAF Yeast

Posted on May 7, 2022

I like this brand of flaxmeal as it is golden in color. No added ingredients like chia or shredded coconut but just ground flaxseed. I use one tablespoon daily on my yoghurt. Although the texture is a bit course, it brings out the flavor of the flaxseed well. This is good when eating with yoghurt as it gives a bit of crunchy bite feeling. I will continue to buy this high quality product.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Been using this product every day, for about four years. I add a tablespoon of it into a cup of plain yogurt, add a small handful of raisins and a dollop of honey. The flaxseed meal has a slightly nutty flavor. It's ground fine enough to allow it to only slightly alter the texture of the yogurt. The packaging and quality have remained a constant, rating both as excellent. Unlike many other products, the ziplock really works and does not deteriorate over time. I store it in the fridge and it takes me about three months to go through a two pound bag of it. Excellent source of fiber and nutrients!

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I mix flaxseed regularly into my protein shake or oatmeal. It gives it a slightly thicker consistency, which I find to be more filling as I usually only drink a protein shake before my workout in the mornings. If you're similar and don't have much of an appetite in the mornings, this is a great supplement to add to any liquid meal. It's a great source of fiber and omega 3, although don't expect the daily serving of 2 tbsp to be your sole fiber intake of the day. Bob's red mill never disappoints in quality either. The only thing I would change is that I wish this came in the same cylindrical plastic container that their nutritional yeast comes in, as I have trouble consistently ensuring the bag is sealed fully.

Nuray
Posted on Sep 23, 2021

This is the first time I bought flaxseed but I really like this brand. I would just buy the whole seeds and grind them into meal, but I find it time consuming and not that easy to get it as fine as I would like - even with good food processor. Bob's Red Mill Flaxseed Meal has the perfect texture in my opinion. The fiber is great for calming your stomach and for grabbing toxins to transport out of your body. Also the phytoestrogens in the flax meal are great for mood if your are post menopause and for constipation. The phytoestrogens also take places on the estrogen receptors on your cells to block bad estrogens from what I have read. This with DIM is helpful for healthy estrogen metabolism. The omega 3 are good for inflammation and skin as well. It will also helps to raise my HDL which is the good cholesterol. All in all one of the healthiest and easy foods I take. I would definitely recommend getting the ground golden flaxseed.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Bob's Red Mill's products have never disappointed me. This is my re-order of the same product. I can smell and taste the freshness once open the package. It is easy to use which I add directly to smoothies or salads. I found it is easier for digestion than grounded one.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

i love all of bob's red mill's products and recommend all of them forever. if they sell something that you need then you must buy it and give it a try. i am sure you will not be disappointed. these flaxseeds are great for any diet and you can choose the serving size. the quality is really fantastic. thanks :) please give a thumbs up if this helped you!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

fantastic. bob's red mill is one of my favorite brands on iherb and i recommend ALL of their products if they are selling something that you need. high quality, great ingredients, perfect size, good package that's relevant to their brand, many uses, and excellent taste. the benefits and composition of the contents of this package are great. thanks :) please give a thumbs up if this helped you!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

It's huge in size and I only have to use a small portion of it every time so it will take me a few months to finish this whole pack. It taste good and I don't eat it frequently, it's just for my health and while I'm on diet.