KE

Posted on Nov 18, 2021
Good

This was not my taste but it’s good to sip a different kinds of coffee every once a while:) This is light and acidity. I don’t have a electric grinder so it took some time to grind the beans since the beans are light roasted. I liked the package. Easy to open and keep fresh:)

b014b20d-8573-4d98-8f52-c0d5fbc7d83b
dffa69dd-5d81-4bc3-b4fe-89ef251081ef
Posted on Nov 29, 2021

This is a "normal" roast. Its better than the dark roast, but would be better if it is "blonde" roast. I like it as an espresso.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Smells good, lightly roasted. I love Ethiopia beans so much

Leah17
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Its aroma is awesome. Not yet try it but I am looking forward

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Lovers of ethiopian natural coffe - this is it! Tried in aeropress and v60, all cups were extremely pleasant

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

A lovely light roast. Smelled fruity with hints of chocolate. Very mellow when brewed.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Using this one with chemex! Amaazing

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Excellent taste

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

This coffee is light roasted. Since I do not like it when the beans are overcooked and the coffee has a bitter burnt taste. This coffee taste is quite calm, moderately rich. The coffee is not too bitter and at the same time not sour, which is important for me. By strength, about 3 out of 5. For me, it is not very strong. But this is a matter of taste and habit. For some, a fortress might be enough. Plus, a lot depends on the method of brewing and coffee saturation settings in the case of using a coffee machine. Overall the coffee is good. Quite good. I liked. A note of chocolate is felt in the aroma.