KE

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

It feels like I’ve been looking for such a high quality sport accessory for all my life! It’s definitely recommended due to its efficient frequency in use, perfect size and damage-free packaging! Love how many benefits it has to offer

108d8c7b-2775-4386-a2f3-dd6151b62339
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Blender Bottle is in no doubt one of the best brands for quality shakers. I use this everyday. I love that it has two extra compartments for powders and pills too!

81b940bf-c410-485a-851b-34d1a2b3e6a0
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

After receiving the goods I was very surprised because it is very beautiful, the size is very suitable for use, I take it to the gym every day, so the water does not leak, and the white color is very beautiful.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

This blender bottle is big enough to contain a large shake. It also has a compartment for storing powders. It also has a ball whisk to prepare a smooth shake without lumps just by shaking the closed bottle. Great value for money!

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I chose this because its so handy, it comes with 2 storage for powders and storage for pills too. Good for going to the gym! I love it!!!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I didn't realise I was buying one with a smaller separate container on the bottom. my fault but still not what I actually wanted :3