Page 1 - Reviews - Biotene Dental Products, Dry Mouth Gentle Oral Rinse, Mild Mint, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
KE
Posted on May 28, 2022

Posted on May 28, 2022

Posted on May 15, 2022

Using Biotene's Gentle Oral rinse give instant relief to my dry mouth / burning mouth problem. I can use it 3-4 times a day and especially if I have pain or discomfort during the night. The Gentle mint flavor is the best - other flavors don't work as well for me. Good price with iHerb - much cheaper than buying it from local shops - even if I can find it locally.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I have been diagnosed with Oral Lichen Planus and now my mouth is extremely sensitive to anything spicy and to most toothpastes and mouthwashes. My periodontist recommended Biotene Gentle Mint and it has been a life saver. Both the toothpaste and the mouthwash have made such a big difference to the every day comfort of my mouth

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The flavor is good. It is easy to use and has proved beneficial for my dry mouth issues. It makes my mouth and teeth feel clean and doesn't seem any less effective than other products.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I had radiation therapy for cancer which left me with non-functioning salivary glands. So...my mouth is very dry and doesn't always feel the best. This mouth wash is gentle and soothing and helps with my dry mouth. The mild mint flavor is perfect for me.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

My mouth is dry due to autoimmune disease. I use this mouthwash at night before I go to bed. It helps moisturizes the mouth and relieves dryness a bit.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I have a permanent dry mouth due to my past with thyroid cancer. I been using this product for over a year daily and it has been very helpful and provides me with good moisture. Highly recommended

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Good taste and feel safe to use. Fit for a chemo patient.