KE

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Great shampoo and conditioner with very nice smell. My daughter's hair is soft after using this 2 in 1. I hope there is bigger size available next time i purchase from iherb.

3f5817df-f843-42d5-9adb-ee56c0ad8679
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

It is a very nice shampoo and conditioner for kids. Easy to use bottle, no scent and gets the hair clean and it should. My daughters hair (age 5) is easy to brush after using this shampoo, no knots. The price is high but the product is good quality. recommend.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I so love the smell and it is gentle on my baby with very sensitive skin. I can use this in any season and sure that i can get a lot of benefit for my baby. Aveeno products had never disappoint me whether for me, my husband and for my baby.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I'm an adult, but I always use Aveeno baby products. Because my sensitive skin is not irritating. But I haven't used this 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner because I don't see it in stores. I found it on iHerb and tried it. Conditioner isn't enough for adult hair, but I think it's a good product for babies.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

good smell very smooth once applied on hair good quality package easy to use suitable for kids at any age the benefit make my daugther hair smoother

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

i love the scent of this lotiob, just enough for babies age, we yse it at night only, packaging is big, it romved dry ness of baby skin, suitable also for sensitive skin

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

It’s good quality,size and package . I like the benefit of it . I use it for all age of my babies. It’s amazing for sensitive skin and it’s gentle for the baby.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Nice soft shampoo! No strong scent, good size, packaging is nice too. Gentle for the baby skin, especially for sensitive skin. Aveeno is always good quality. Highly recommended!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Excellent product! Has a light, clean scent. I use it daily for my very fine hair - gives it body & doesn't weigh it down - wouldn't use anything else! Great quality at a reasonable price.