KE

4.7
Based on 2,086 Ratings
1,702
Posted on Jan 25, 2023

Very nice scent. Not overwhelming at all. I use it everyday on the collar of my kids' school shirts. it smells great and I believe it helps clear their mind and increase their focus. also using it in the diffuser sometimesmixing it with other essential oils. Great smell in the house.

Great purchase with reasonable price for such a great quality pure essential oil. Package was right and benefits are well known so it feels just right. Size is small but it's high potecy so enough for my own use. Scent is lovely as it's all natural. soothing effect is expected so I look forward to using it

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

The smell is simply incredible - so bright and cheerful. The packaging is minimalistic, there is protection against accidental opening. Orange essential oil is the best fragrance for the home for me. You can drop it in a candle/aroma diffuser/salt lamp and it will smell all over the house. I also took it as a gift for my sister, she really liked the natural composition and smell of this oil.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

Very pleasant aromatic oil. The smell is just super - it does not irritate the sinuses of the nose, while aroma itself is bright and juicy, like real orange. I used this oil in the aroma lamp, and I also added to the bath's water. Be careful with it. If you overdo the water will pinch the skin as if you were trying to rub it with the citrus crust. A few drops is enough for a pleasant effect. Like this essential oil very much

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Have used this brand of essential oils for years. Recently though in a thrifty attempt I tried another brand. Won't do that again. I've come back to the tried & true. Packaged properly in a glass amber bottle with an authentic smell. Can't go wrong with this one.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I love the scent of this essential oil. Its’s a bright, natural, strong citrus blast. It instantly makes you happy when you smell it. I’m not sure you can have sad thoughts while smelling this. I think I will be using this in my diffuser a lot this summer. Very happy. Packaged super secure with extra wrapping around it, to prevent leaks.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

The Sweet Orange essential oil contains natural ingredient. This is my first time to try this essential oil in the size of 15ml. The package is wrapped well with bubble wrap. The scent is very refreshing and very much like a real orange! I mix it together with lavender essential oil. They are the best scents for relaxation and good sleep.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Great scent, easy to use. Gives a natural feeling in the space, very delicate and soothing. Feels high quality, yet cheap in price, good benefit. Arrived in a safe packaging, didn’t break on the way, although small sized bottles which sometimes crack. Combines really well with other essential oils of the same brand.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I love the scent, it’s smells 90% same as my other sweet orange essential oil but cheaper a lot, feels natural and I use it to help for sleeping

768ba693-63eb-42dd-b5c6-3275d316bc7f
Posted on Aug 23, 2022

This smells good but it is not strong. I have to use a ton of product to get even a faint scent from my diffuser or diy sprays. But - I have noticed that is even the citrus-scented organic body washes from the store have the same issue, compared to something like lavender or peppermint, which is a stronger oil.