Page 1 - Reviews - Aura Cacia, Pure Essential Oil Blend, Lavender Harvest, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) - iHerb
KE
Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Was excited to try out this triple lavender blend. I’m not a huge fan of spike lavender but this blend is lovely, and I use a couple of drops in my facial oil, which is my last sealant skincare step. Works wonderfully for pillow mists, cuticle oils, cleaning products as well!

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Fast delivery and arrived safely even though without bubble wrap or something to keep my order safe, but all things are just fine. This EO is pure n happy to have it. Keep it up iHerb n Aura Acacia 👍🏻❤️💯

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Best lavender scent, in my opinion. The combination gives a beautiful floral that is not too sharp and rivals much more expensive lavenders on the market. I use it all over the house as well as on myself. Good value of size for the price, good quality oil

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Aura Cacia has always been one of my favorite essential oil products. I love the lavender scent for calming and relaxing which offers a nice benefit.

Posted on Apr 18, 2021

This is the best lavender essential oil I have found. It is a rich , deep bodied oil that is strong enough to get great benefit from in a diffuser. Can’t say enough good about the beauty and restorative qualities of this product. I am now ordering my second bottle.

Posted on Mar 9, 2021

This blend of Lavender Harvest from Lavender, Lavandin and Spike Lavender is OK even though I have expected more sensual and floral scent in the mixture. And I can put one or two drops on my wrist and rub it til totally absorb to my skin, and smell it to relax my mind or want to feel light-hearted.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

This is a really pretty blend of different varieties of lavender. Smells a little sweeter than plain lavender agustifolia. I really like it.

Posted on Feb 3, 2021

When combined to carrier oil, i normally use almond oil plus few drops of lavender oil. Wow it feels like heaven when use for massage

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Complex lavender’s smell, more intense than just lavender. Very soothing and relaxing effect.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I'm in love with this scent, it's great! Pleasant and resistant smell