KE

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

super duper shampoo excellent ingredients, I usually don't like to stick to one shampoo but this one makes me leave all shampoos that I had tried it before شامبو رائع ومكونات ممتازة صراحه انا من النوع يلي بحب غير الشامبوات بس لما جربت هالشامبو صراحه ادمنتو بنظف وبخلي فروه الراس صحيه جدا وما بجفف ابدا.

074a2450-fee0-40bd-ac0d-6de90ab15241
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I generally really like this brand, this shampoo in participation was such a dream! It lathers really well in comparison to other natural shampoos, it didn't make my hair stiff either. This has rosemary and BHA in it so it helps with purifying and exfoliating the scalp. A wonderful shampoo for those with oily scalps. If you found this review helpful, please make sure to drop a like!

Be-Natural
Posted on Oct 16, 2021

The smell is amazing! so fresh!!! it leaves your scalp feeling super clean and comfortable. I use this as an alternative to the famous dandruff shampoo. It works great 👍🏻

39554c53-71c8-443d-a385-ad65e7cc1e72
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Smells and feels great! Also love the simple elegant design. The bottle itself is just plastic and kind of squeezy, so it doesn't feel very luxe when holding it, but appreciate all the measures they've gone through to make it easy to recycle the bottle (easy label removal tab on the front label, etc).

mild scented, I use this every 2 days. quality seems good, the size is good and a little amount is enough. we'll packaged. I have oily hair, this shampoo was good and I use it along with my scalp exfoliator from the same brand. no harsh ingredients so good for sensitive skin.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Great size and the scent is good. I really like that it has rosemary and salicylic acid for scalp care. Paired with a silicone brush and it keeps the scalp really clean and healthy.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I LOVED this. I always struggle with finding a SLS free shampoo that lathers and cleans the scalp well . Smells fresh and love that it contains Salicylic acid to exfoliate the scalp out of oils.

Posted on May 8, 2022

It cleans well & tingles which is a nice feeling, but for e who has dry hair it dried it out a tad too much, so had to apply a leave on conditioner

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Love the scent! Really good quality shampoo that allows me to wash every third day. It holds up well and smells amazing, but much more like pine.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I always use this shampoo. Ingredients are good, no need to talk about it. I do not think it helps my hair thickening, but better than normal shampoo.