KE

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This is my go to when unwell and need me some pick me up when my immune system is under pressure. The bottle has 120 veggie capsules that have no taste east to swallow with 500mg of Quercetin . This antioxidant may assist with you respiratory health, improve body’s inflammatory response and cardiovascular health.

1fd4a664-8c0c-4e4a-b0af-2effe5705f14
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

My family has been taking this supplements along with Vitamin D, Vitamin C and Zinc to stay healthy during this crazy time. Since we don’t believe in vaccines, taking necessary vitamins are important to boost up the immune system.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Quercetin is a flavonoid that is important to consume. It's an antioxidant that's good for blood vessels, immunity and inflammation among others. It's found in many foods such as onions, apple skins. If I feel I'm not consuming enough, I'll buy the supplement. This product has 500mg which I take twice a day. 120 caps will last me 2 months. The negative is it doesn't come cheap, so I felt this brand was a good value.

I started taking this to help with my inflammation and pain associated with Fibromyalgia and Hashimoto's, which it really did help. What really convinced me that it would help is when I was diagnosed with Covid and one of the very first things my Doctor told me to take was Quercetin. He was very pleased when he learned that I was already taking it.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I suppose the quality of Amazing Formulas is high enough to support one's cardiovascular health as to improve the immune response in healthy aging and overall well-being. The package with 120 capsules inside, 500 mg of Quercetin each, guarantees its consumption within 120 days. So, it is a good choice and offer as well.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

It’s a powerful antioxidant/anti-inflammatory that boosts your immune system and increases the mitochondria (the powerhouse of the cell) in your muscles and brain. It's also one of the supplements that have kept us safe from Covid19 - we are not vaccinated. taking 2 Caps a day

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I view Amazing Formulas Quercitin supplements to be of exceptional quality and competitively price. This is my 4th purchase , first introduced by a friend who has research the product before buying. AF's quercitin is an item on my essential supplements list.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I bought this because Zinc with Quercetin was in short supply. I found this to be a good work around while wanting to supplement during this flu season. I just take my zinc and quercetin separately and I’m good to go.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Someone referred me to this supplement and the benefits of taking it. I am really happy with this supplement's quality and recommend it highly.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I use Zinc and Quercetin in the day when I feel that I could have been exposed to Covid. The Zinc and Quercetin that I got from iHerb are very convenient to use.