Page 1 - Reviews - Acure, Brightening Facial Scrub, 4 fl oz (118 ml) - iHerb
KE

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Yay! This stuff is a lifesaver. Awesome product!!! My skin feels like renovate everytime I use this product, it helps me to remove all dead skin and brings a natural shine to my skin !! It really works! In 8 days my skin was almost back to normal and it felt clean ad can be! My dark acne spots were significantly lighter and all the little bumps i had were gone. Will be buying this from here on out. :)

be0a9600-7995-45c1-8626-8f5ebea4b5ff
Posted on Aug 1, 2021

One of the best facial scrubs ever!! It is kinda hard on the face so I use it only once a week and I don't apply it harshly on my face. But it really makes my skin so clean and super smooth. The odor is not actually that bad specially that it is made out of algae! But I like the smell

814fe1b2-6dde-4248-9266-8dc3d1890e30
Darene
Posted on Jul 18, 2021

Too soon to tell but I like the texture of it! I bought it because it is the best seller in the category. I like that it is rich and the colour is dark green. I’ve tried it only once so far and it didn’t irritate my skin although I had a fractional co2 laser session 10 days ago. I’ll continue to use it! Please like if you find this helpful.

d8cda5b0-7e7f-4b6b-9e24-5bc7e3242dcf
e4a9034f-b6d7-45bb-9ec3-52594c50ea01
8f30b4c4-9050-41f3-9b2d-471c4269ffc9
Posted on May 8, 2022

a Kelp & French Green Clay All Skin Types 100% Vegan. 0% Pretentious. Paraben Free Sulfate Free Mineral Oil Free Petrolatum Free Formaldehyde Free Cruelty Free Leaping Bunny Certified We believe that skin wellness means helping your skin thrive with soothing hydration and botanical ingredients. Thrive on! Sea kelp super-nutrients soften and detox while lemon peel and French green clay cleanse. Madonna lily brings the brightness to round out this refreshing facial scrub.

07c89bd4-cdc1-4484-b74f-ea69139b583a
Posted on May 1, 2022

Use scent quality size age package benefits composition hair scalp sensitive moisturize flavor is gone by me so you should gently use it and frequently freqncyuhg you would like it so much guys hope you buy it Thankyou everyone loves you good smell I really like it and love it so much

360c1bb1-aa07-498c-b57a-a22618e01d71
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I just got my package yesterday and with this product even i only use it for the first time, i love ot already. Ive been using St. Ives scrub for years now and this acure product will definitely will be added on my beauty routines. I will give a follow up feedback after using this product for a month. 😍😍😍👍👍👍

88b6cb40-d244-4d02-a288-eec170f401df
Posted on Oct 25, 2021

A very good scrub and it did not cause me allergies, even though my skin is very irritating, it smells a bit bad, but the result is great! I recommend it and will buy it again مقشر جيد جدا ولا يسبب لي الحساسية بالرغم من أن بشرتي حساسة جدا رائحتها سيئة نوعًا ما ولكن النتيجة رائعة! أوصي به وسوف أشتريه مرة أخرى

8ad8cd5b-a2d2-48e6-9a6b-cf00b999daf3
d14d31ed-0f48-4668-88bd-eae73087eff2
70596a6b-450a-43e9-9553-412c6c6ae0fd
Posted on Sep 17, 2021

I tried a lot of face scrubs this one stands out because of it’s texture and it’s really brighten your skin i love it , this is my second bottle ❤️❤️❤️❤️ جربت مقشرات وجه مرا كثير بس هذا مميز عشان قوامه تحسو منجد قاعد يعطي نتيجه وبشرتك بعده تصير ناعمة وتجنن حتى يعطي البشره إشراقه حلوه وهاذي تاني علبه اشتريها♥️✨.

e9df5cce-95d3-4d1a-a3d2-597404b291e2
e59f751e-810c-4d7f-a106-64aea2ec3482
Posted on Sep 4, 2021

It is my favorite facial scrub until now. ACURE brightening facial scrub contains Sea kelp super nutrients that soften and detox the skin while lemon peel and French green clay cleanse it. Madonna lily brings the brightness to round out this refreshing facial scrub. You can absolutely feel the softer and smoother texture of the skin every after use. It cleanses the skin well without leaving a greasy feeling or dryness. In my experienced, the product didn’t cause any redness or tingling sensation despite my sensitive skin. It has fresh herby scent to it but very mild and dark green paste liked consistency. It is FREE from Paraben, Sulfate, Mineral Oil, Petroleum & Formaldehyde. It is 💯% VEGAN and Cruelty Free. I highly recommend this facial scrub for 3x a week use for best result.

0c79efee-b88c-4fba-8255-1e2570e35db5
Posted on Jul 12, 2021

Ok well this products needs 5/5 stars, without a doubt. I have been meaning to get a new exfoliating scrub for some time now and I’m so glad I tried this one. I use it 3-4 times and week, quick facial scrub while in the shower and my skin feels and LOOKS squeaky clean and fresh not to mention your just feels fabulous once you’re out of the shower. It’s a green sandy like textured paste and you only need a small dot on your fingers (size of a 5c piece) as a small amount goes a long way. The small sand like pieces inside are very tiny meaning it’s not harsh when scrubbing your face like some other brands I’ve tried. Gives it a good solid clean without ripping your skin off. Rinse it off with water and you’re good to go. In time (which will be a long time as the tube is huge and as I said you only need the smallest smallest amount in your hand) I will most certainly stick with this brand and buy again. 100%.

22420a1a-3909-4d58-af1a-3164d57ae2bf