Page 1 - Reviews - 21st Century, Glucosamine Chondroitin Advanced, 120 Coated Tablets - iHerb
KE

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This helps ease the pain of my knee with osteoarthritis. I take this to supplement Neocell Collagen 2, specifically for joint and cartilage support , and this improved my condition. The quality is comparable to Schiff Move Free containing glucosamine and MSM which i used to take before I discovered this one, but which costs less.

07937307-8355-44ee-8075-619aa0f99fbc
Oceans
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I have played tennis on hard courts on and off for over 25 years and haven't had a problem with the knees until this year. Could be age. Could be weight. Could be just plain wear and tear. Anyway, a fellow player suggested gluco chond so I found the cheapest one on Amazon which is this one and I tried it. I took it for about 3 weeks and my knees feel great. Was it the product or did my knees just heal? You never know. But, since the knees feel better and if you are in search of inexpensive gluco chond tablets, I would recommend these.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This is great value for money, especially if you buy it on offer. I think, any one from the age 40-45+ should consider taking glucosamine as in is a key quality ingredient bringing plenty of benefits to your joints and connective tissues. Easy to take, because as usual no Tate and size of the tablet is small enough to swallow.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Wonderful product with near immediate benefits. I gave these tablets to an acquaintance in India aged about 48 years who had severe pain in her right knee joint and was on non-steroidal pain killers. At the recommended dosage of 3 tablets a day, she started feeling pain relief and improvement in movement on the morning of the 3rd day, by the 7th day the pain became minimal and swelling is gone. Previously her connective tissue was painful to touch, but with continued intake of the tablets the cartilage seems to have healed. I would recommend this supplement at the prescribed dosage.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Bought for my mom in law for has osteoarthritis. She was recommended by her doc to take a glucosamine chondroitin supplement. She found it has helped with improvement and relief from joint pain and inflammation. She likes that it has quality ingredients and reasonable price point. It comes in bigger bottle size which she likes.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

It is a powerful combination between glucosamine and chondrotin and MSM but Hyalouronic acid which act as a lubricant to facilitate the movements of joints . In addition to that it does not affect my stock like the other joints products and I recommend it all for all athletes and elderly people it is a high quality product.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I've compared and tried a number of Glucosamine products and I found 21st Century to be great value compared to other brands and also very effective to managing my joint pain. While the packaging recommends 2 tablets, I usually only take one and up the dose for a short while if a need to manage any pain, however I've found the product quite effective and have been taking this for 5 months now.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I am really glad I'd got it. It helped me a lot. For the first days of intake the pain in my knee was totally gone. Later, I felt it again but not that much. It helped me to move freely but also without pain. I will get more of this!

Posted on May 8, 2022

very very good quality,iz is for all age. My husband us very satisfied with it. Package is very good for two months. He feel relief when using it. It brings improvement to our health. The size is good and the taste. Love it love it ☺️

f5fa6fdb-165c-4d84-a334-cecaac1af009
Posted on Nov 20, 2021

This time I ordered this for my granny, since she has some pain in her joints(( She says it helped her, she feels better! The pain is not so severe as it was before!!

d9d576b9-d486-4165-affb-31a055f795b8