Arrowhead Mills, Oat Flour Confetti Cookie Mix, 15.25 oz (432 g)
- Expiration Date: February 8 2022
- Date First Available: April 9 2021
Shipping Weight:0.57 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: ARW-20021
- UPC Code: 074333200215
- Package Quantity: 15.25 oz
18.7 x 14.6 x 4.2 cm , 0.48 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Made with Oat Flour
- Certified Gluten Free
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Kosher Parve
- It's Simple: No Short-Cuts, Just 100% Commitment to Quality
Arrowhead Mills® brand was born in the Texas Panhandle back in 1960. We've grown, but we haven't changed how we do things. We're still building long-term relationships with our growers, working with them face-to-face, day-to-day. Hard work, honesty, kindness, and business with a handshake - that's our process.
That's the Arrowhead Mills® way.
It's how we bring the awesome goodness of the land to your table, and we're real proud of it.
Prep Time 15 min | Total Time About 30 min
Cook Time 9-11 min | Yield 20 Cookies
You will need*: 1 stick of butter (room temperature) • 1 tablespoon of water • 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine cookie mix, water, butter, and egg together in a medium bowl. Mix together until soft dough is formed and ingredients are well combined. Form dough by using a rounded tablespoon, place on parchment covered baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 375°F for 9-11 minutes or until edges are set. Allow to cool for 2 minutes before removing from baking sheet. Store cooled cookies in an airtight container.
Makes 20 cookies
*Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free and non-GMO by referencing the ingredient label as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.
Tips & Tricks
- Let the cookie batter sit for 2-3 minutes for optimal results
- Leave your butter on the counter for 1 hour before baking to allow it to come to room temperature
- For smaller cookies use a rounded teaspoon and bake for 8 minutes
- Use parchment paper on your cookie sheet for easy clean up
- For crisper cookies bake for an additional 1 minute
Sugar, organic oat flour, organic potato starch, organic tapioca flour, organic brown rice flour, pea fiber, candy bits (sugar, corn starch, vegetable oil [palm oil, palm kernel oil], soy lecithin, vegetable and fruit concentrates [color], tapioca dextrin, spirulina extract [color], confectioner's glaze, paprika extract [color], turmeric [color], carnauba wax, citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, annatto extract [color]), contains 2% or less of: xanthan gum, baking soda, salt, natural vanilla flavor, canola lecithin.
Contains soybean ingredients.
Do not eat raw batter. Please cook fully before enjoying.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 1/2 Tbsp. Dry Mix (20 g) Makes about 1 3" cookie|
|Servings Per Container: About 20|
|As Packaged||%DV*||As Prepared||%DV*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%||5 g||6%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||3 g||15%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0 g|
|Cholesterol||0 mg||0 %||20 mg||7%|
|Sodium||70 mg||3%||70 mg||3%|
|Total Carb.||17 g||6%||17 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%||0 g||0%|
|Total Sugars||8 g||8 g|
|Incl. Added Sugars||8 g||16%||8 g||16%|
|Protein||1 g||1 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%||0 mcg||0%|
|Calcium||6 mg||0%||8 mg||0%|
|Iron||0 mg||0%||0 mg||0%|
|Potassium||29 mg||0%||33 mg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|